At AG health & safety is a priority for our community. Due to the current circumstances we are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus. Artistic will be following the guidance of NCDHHS for our Day Camps. The following procedures have been put into place:
- Drop off/arrival: A staff member will greet campers outside, once inside proper hand washing
- Pick up: Hand washing, a staff member will walk campers to vehicles
- Social distancing
- 6 ft. space floor markings
- 6 ft. designated spaces for campers during snacks, lunch time, & crafts
- Extra hand sanitation stations
- Disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- Equipment wipe downs after each rotation
- Staff will wear cloth face coverings, recommended for campers
Anyone symptomatic or that may have been exposed to Covid-19, please stay home.
MORE THAN JUST A CAMP.